Youth Philosophy & Structure
Forms & Documents
Train Like a Champion
Coach Marcia Chiasson
• NCCP Level C Certified Coach
• National AE Referee with Canadian Association of Wrestling Officials
• International III Referee with United World Wrestling
• NCCP Level A Certified Weightlifting Coach
• Provincial III Referee with Ontario Weightlifting Association
• CrossFit Level 1 Trained
Coach Chiasson has been involved in wrestling since 1997 and has held a number of coaching positions. She has experience coaching wrestlers aged 12 to 30 and has coached at national events (Canadian National Championships, Canadian Inter-university sport, Canada Games) and international events (Youth Commonwealth Games, Cadet Pan American Championships, Cadet World Championships). In addition to being an avid wrestling referee, Marcia also volunteers in the sport of weightlifting. She has a passion for fitness and enjoys developing cross-training and off-season programs for athletes.
Site hosting by Teamopolis Inc.
Terms and Conditions
All Rights Reserved.